Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Lady in Green"




By Anita Schmidt

Oh lady in green,
The shade of your skirt so serene
Flying off the sidewalk
Like a quaint little queen

One stolen glance
Left a hole in my spleen
And I can’t help but wonder...
Peen or vajeen??

But no matter there
My sweet little mare
Your grace and your gait
Are enough to make one stare

From where you were running
I shall never know
But year after year
When I see your hair blow
I’ll marvel at the shirt
That let your man-tits show

5 Comments:

Blogger SUMDIM said...

Did you take that wonderous photo?

1:00 PM  
Blogger alex said...

i believe it was a friend of el chonger. lucky dog.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MA LAWD that is the best thing i have ever seen

7:45 PM  
Anonymous ichito said...

wonder of nature

4:03 PM  
Blogger Joey Joe Joe said...

Need to know her

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home